Palisade United Methodist Church is excited to be a part of the big day in a couple’s life when they decide to become married. We have multiple locations available for your wedding in our Palisade Church.
- The Sanctuary
- The Church Outdoor Space
- The Fellowship Hall
- The Colorado River
To help commemorate your special day, we offer several services to help you.
- Licensed and Experienced Minister to perform the wedding ceremony*
- Music from a live piano player or recorded music delivered through the Audio Visual System
- Video and Images can be displayed on a large monitor at the front of the Church and Fellowship Hall.
- Refreshment can be provided upon request or you can bring your own (No alcohol served on church property).
- Very basic video recording
- Provision of a basic bulletin of the wedding service
*A very simple, short wedding ceremony during a weekday begins with a minister’s fee of $100 and goes up from there as you add additional services to make your wedding experience memorable.
Pre-marriage counseling with a minister is available as a part of your wedding plans as an additional service.
Please stop by the church on a Sunday from 11:00-12:30 or during office hours to see the church.