We love getting together.
Being part of a community means getting together for celebrations, special events, fundraisers, and entertaining events. When we have event information you can find it here so check back to keep up to date.
Lay Planter Training Orientation & Intro – March 13 at 10:00 am on Zoom.
Now is the perfect time to begin plans to plant something new — a new ministry to reach new people in our communities and bless them with the love of Christ Jesus. Come explore what is involved in Lay Planting and receive information about the entire training series (see below).
“Everyone’s A Planter: Lay Planter Training” is a self-paced online course where participants watch videos, read short articles, respond to questions, and enter into a learning dialog with each other and with a moderator — someone with planting experience chosen as a guide and mentor to respond to questions, invite participants to consider more profound questions, and help with creating a ministry plan for the new ministry or new faith community being dreamed. Participants are expected to:
- participate in the FREE orientation on March 6 to learn more about the training program,
- pay $100 registration fee to begin the course (the conference will reimburse half upon completion of the training),
- complete the online lessons and discussion between March 20 and June 19,
- meet at least twice with your cohort and mentor, and
- via Zoom, briefly present a ministry plan at the end of the course, on June 19.
Are you interested in learning more about the course? Register for the FREE orientation on March 13, 10 a.m. Do you have questions you want to be addressed before March 6? Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to respond promptly. Let’s plant something new for God’s world and God’s church together.